RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backpack

S

soundwav

Backpack

i dont know how to do this but i know it shouldnt be to hard. ok if you open your paperdoll and [remove your backpack, then [add backpack then [props then click the backpack and change the hue and then drag that pack to your paperdoll the backpack color stays what you changed it to now what i was thinking when people are makeing there charactors couldnt you have it so it uses one of the shirts colors or the pants colors or make it randomly do a color just to add alittle difference to peoples paperdolls

just a thought

Eagle

Wanderer
well assumeing that the backback is on a layer ( i'm almost positive it is , just as clothing and ar and anything else you equip is ) that you can open up CharcterCreation.cs and rummage though there kinda get a feel for what its doing than then modify it like ..........
( NOT ACTUAL SYNTAX )

mobile m = the mobile that loged in
check the shirt layer for the color , then
m.findlayer the backpack and modify its color to be the same

that should do it , if you try and cant seem to get it right PM me and I'll help ya script it ( the post on the public forums for all to see )

- Eagle Out

krrios

Administrator
Hmm, dying a backpack like you said should work, but perhaps the standard client doesn't support it.

S

soundwav

i tryed to script this but no luck everything i did came up with errors and when i did get it to compile it would make runUO crash when a new charactor was made so i have no idea

K

Krazy_zack

target your backpack with a dye tub... (works with sphere)

S

soundwav

in Scripts/Misc/CharacterCreation.cs: AddBackpack( Mobile m )

after "pack.Movable = false;"

[code:1]pack.Hue = Utility.RandomNeutralHue();[/code:1]

A

Allmight

eh

Question: Wht would one color the backpack, only look uggly i think.
*shrugs*

S

soundwav

i dont remember posting that last post hehe so i have no idea what its about