RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beta For Fiend World

Kingllama

Knight
Fiend World is soon to have a beta over the weekend starting friday at 6pm and will end when the server is ready to launch, which will be less then 3 weeks. Fiend world is about one of the shards being so shattered that life was interrupted due to the cracks that were placed upon this shard.So world you live in will be rattled by damage and chaos.

I am also looking for GMs that are respectful and kind to the players and will host events.

We will soon have multiple events from Death Matches to Paint Ball to Jousting [Custom]. We will also be getting a new website as soon as the server goes live! So be prepared for a awesome uo shard that ranges from UOR to UOML. We will still have the UO:r fighting style but with new weapons from AOS,SA,ML, and more.

I will be placing the IP here soon enough within the next 12 hours so please be ready to enjoy a new outlook about UO.

Raserei

Sorceror
Hehe, didn't know you were working on one. I've been making one for about a year now.. just finally got the website up and going.

Kingllama

Knight
It seems I've run into a problem obtaining the website domain and the file transfer from the home computer to the server isn't complete yet. So it might be delayed.