RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying/Selling from Vendors

kada20

Wanderer
Buying/Selling from Vendors

Ok, im new at scripting(played around with it with UOX a long while back) but the best way for me to learn is by examples of other scripts.
I created a 'Provisioner' script using the 'Banker' script as a template and now I would like to modify it to have him start with some base items/prices and a restock level that grows to a max limit over a period of time-
If i'm reinventing the wheel as far as trying to write a script(s) for this, plz, someone stop me now! :] else can someone give me some ideas on how to go about this?

A

Allmight

v

As far as i know there are'nt any support for vendors in the server yet, so if you want to make a vendor with stock, restock etc, you have to write the whole system by yourself. That means alot of work, but it might be a good way to learn C# on.

kada20 said:
can someone give me some ideas on how to go about this?

Well, that is hard since there is so much involved in this. Hard to give some concrete ideas that you can go by. Study how the vendor system works on OSI and other emu's, that's all i really can say, sorry.