RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats out of the bag Irth Online = SPHERE and I want my friends back....

siran

Sorceror
Regarding threats by Damien or whoever to sue for slander....heh....how can you sue one for anything said about a pseudoname?

You could say anything you wanted about "siran" and it wouldn't constitute slander against me....that's not really my name.

nitewender

Wanderer
siran said:
Regarding threats by Damien or whoever to sue for slander....heh....how can you sue one for anything said about a pseudoname?

You could say anything you wanted about "siran" and it wouldn't constitute slander against me....that's not really my name.

Not nessesarily. Any slander against Bauchman could have been used by Stephen King (back in the day) as fodder for a lawsuit. If a psudoname is tied to some company, product, reputation, etc it could essentially damage the person and that person's well being who uses the psudoname.

That asside. What asshattery. I hope Nix and Westy fry Damien in court. It would serve him right. Squabling over petty crap when he owes so much to them (and everyone who helped make Sphere a sucuess and in turn made Irth come to life.) Greed and ego give me gas.

Viago

Knight
the thing is, i my self dont trust anyone. when i meet somone i asume the worst, at every angle. Why? because of trust. i learnt a few times the hard way, but it is minor in compairason.

The same should go for any buisness simular to Runuo or sphere, because it is so small and can not really aford things such as, lets say EA.

You should only trust those who have proven them selfs valuable. Sometimes, i admit those friends might not....exactly be cream of the crop...depending on things.....

I dont have many friends, i know this. I only call a friend a friend if i can count on them for something. otherwise, i only give information when needed. such as i dont tell anyone what they dont need to know.

Trust is tricky, there are people who , know that you have acess to this or that, or you know people, so theyll be nice to you and work on you til lthey get thier foot in the door. this happends all to often.

RoninGT, known here on Runuo forums, and i are friends, i still call him that even after alot has happend. With one of his admins and all that stuff. but that is in the past, and i know it wasnt his fault for what had happend with one of his admins long long long long ago...but there are people, like i said, will abuse thier friendship to ruin another. for what ever reason. maybe a told u so, so listen to me, or a you can count on me kinda way, but still be wrong.

Ryan. I dont know you at all, just like any user here whould know you. From what i can tell you your self honor friendship to the highest level. that is good. friends are important. and i hope that you still keep those friends that got shafted.

Personaly, i dont go and make friends, i let them come to me, in a manner of speaking. Running anything with another person needs a greate deal of trust, working alone will nearly kill you....trust me. but if your in a position where you have to trust somone you dont know or trust verry lil, i recomend agenst it.

but this comming from a quiet person like my self, and i try not to dubble talk, but i do know for a fact that what he did is wrong, and thier is a special place for people like that.

And using a windows platform to host a website server, or anything like that is just...retarded, even for backdoor lan acess. eather get to know linux, or find a day job.

Khaybel

Sorceror
As far as sphere goes, no comment, as far as Damien goes, I have totally no love for him at all :p

As far Menace goes, we've kept in contact over the years ... and all is good. I can relate to anyone that tried to help sphere grow, then got attacked by D... because of his politics I pulled orbsydia.com out of the sphere community years ago, it wasn't worth the stress for trying to help people.

anyway I wish menace the best on any future projects, and or westy and nix.

Peace!

GregTampa

Wanderer
Khaybel said:
As far as sphere goes, no comment, as far as Damien goes, I have totally no love for him at all :p

As far Menace goes, we've kept in contact over the years ... and all is good. I can relate to anyone that tried to help sphere grow, then got attacked by D... because of his politics I pulled orbsydia.com out of the sphere community years ago, it wasn't worth the stress for trying to help people.

anyway I wish menace the best on any future projects, and or westy and nix.

Peace!
long time no see ...
im glad this topic was made it brings all of us old friends closer together. I hope all your stuff Rob is working out! Your my insperation!

RavonTUS nice to see ur still around ... remeber An Nox good 'ol days huh :)

HellRazor

Knight
I predicted long ago that no project that had Damien as a critical component would ever make it in the marketplace. All you have to look at is Damien's past history, it speaks for itself. Quite simply, Damien does not have the temperment needed to succeed in a business environment. It was only a matter of time before Damien's ego and childish antics caused Irth Online to implode. I'm surprised Irth Online even got past the "vaporware" point.

This expulsion of Wix and Nesty doesn't surprise me in the least. I hope they get themselves a good lawyer, although it sounds like Damien probably has the legal front shored up pretty well. I remember hearing about another online game project that ended up this way recently, wish I could remember which one it was.

Regardless, I sure support Wix and Nesty in their efforts to see justice done.

Alis

Wanderer
Firstly im very happy to be behind Nix and Westy and being there for them to support as for there work what they did uptill this date i hope one day people will see who are the real people who do the work..

I wonder if Nix and Westy would attribute on their own project.. I wished that Runuo Community will support them on such occasion.

I hope things will go better.

One more thing is this Daimon Nicked guy a threat to Runuo ? I dont think so but could he/she be ? I wonder..

Drull

Wanderer

Also, I and a friend wrote this up quite a few months back. A satire interview from Damian himself! http://www.drull.info/z/irth-interview.txt

All in good fun. However, there's more truth to it than you would think.

Ps. Hey, mister alan chipura! I know you're reading this. I've been waiting a long time for this, getting to see you look even more like a total incompetent retard than ever, and sir, I am loving it. Your game is a pile a crap, you, me and everyone else here, knows this. It will never turn a profit, or be successful. You are a failure at everything you do, and you need to just disappear from the Internet, and if you could be so kind, the real world as well.

Take care,
-Drull.

Oh and, much love for Nix and Westy.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
I wish they hadn't censored your topic on Irth because that was hilarious.

I would have to say it is almost as good with the drawn images and with almost as good of graphics.