RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charger of the Fallen

Nam01

Wanderer
Charger of the Fallen

My First time posting script hope you like it

Mount is called charger of the fallen no errors

been tested on my shard for last two days

only thing cant be lored

Just drop into custom scripts files

Attachments

• ChargeroftheFallen.rar
    1.1 KB · Views: 281

Erica

Knight
Nam01 said:
My First time posting script hope you like it

Mount is called charger of the fallen no errors

been tested on my shard for last two days

only thing cant be lored

Just drop into custom scripts files
hehe don't take this as me flaming you but this script was already posted by AdminVile and don't you think this is way to str on stats skills --->SetStr( 1960, 8250 );
SetDex( 3860, 3050 );
SetInt( 1860, 1250 );

Phantom

Knight
Erica said:
hehe don't take this as me flaming you but this script was already posted by AdminVile and don't you think this is way to str on stats skills --->SetStr( 1960, 8250 );
SetDex( 3860, 3050 );
SetInt( 1860, 1250 );

You would be mistaken.

There is nothing wrong with the method he used :rolleyes: You really shouldn't "guess" when you question somebodies script.

Erica

Knight
Phantom said:
You would be mistaken.

There is nothing wrong with the method he used :rolleyes: You really shouldn't "guess" when you question somebodies script.
very true phantom was just pointing that out tho but your right its not my script was just saying its over powered

Nam01

Wanderer
True

True it kind of overpowering but some shards

like it that way and mine is one of them

and as to your first question he did post script first but i have tested mine for last two days on my shard and it has no errors just drop and load

Foster

Account Terminated
Its not like this is any way hard to edit, great script tyvm "nam01". I didnt implement this myself, but used the information from the script it was very handy to have.