RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Angry Farmers Faction for RunUO 1.0.0

Kwwres10

Wanderer
Custom Angry Farmers Faction for RunUO 1.0.0

Description:
This is a basic faction instance or type of faction that can be added to your shard as a nice touch. OSI Farmer veterans will love ya. ;)
Installation:
Go to Scripts\Engines\Factions\Instances.
Place the script in there and you are ready to go. :D
Why I Made This Script:
I was an OSI Farmer and still am a farmer (Hence the in-game name "Farmer Noxstyx"). I thought I would contribute back to those people who led me to the path of Farmeryness(I doubt thats even a word).
Features:
This is a completly custom faction. The whole nine yards. The faction base is Lord Blackthorne's old castle (Sorry I couldn't find any spot that was large with a farmery atmosphere). The colors are a black with red sparkles and blood red. You may change them as you see fit. I was to lazy to make farmer mercenaries so feel free to post them on here if you wish to contribute and I may post them in the next version. ALSO I am up for more faction ideas. Give me a faction name, location, ranks, hues, and I will make you a faction.
FYI:
Keep on the lookout for my color war system. Its gunna be pimp.

Good Luck. Let the way of the Farmer Guide you.

Cheers,
Farmer Noxstyx
(Kwwres10)

Attachments

• AngryFarmers.cs
    3.8 KB · Views: 114

Viago

Knight
hehe seems kool i was working on a NPC color faction system for BaseCreature to incorperate into my system (aka more tokens for killing npc faction mambers a dubble for thier leaders)

but if ya doin it gimie heads up so i can incorperate /disable/enable formula for shrds that would have this "color" wars thingy ..

Kwwres10

Wanderer
I acctually have the Color wars version 0.1 script finished. Its not all that spoofy but if you want you can check out the PvP Outkast shard to get an example of what its like. If you are there I will demonstrate. I will think about working with you. Sounds good. :p

Cheers,
Farmer Noxstyx