RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CUSTOM MAPS - How to get them to work...

Evilessence

Wanderer
CUSTOM MAPS - How to get them to work...

Ok, here's my problem, I made a simple water and grass map using Photoshop 6 on a 6000x4000 bmp, resoluted at 72 pixels. I compiled it using Dragon+MOD9. I followed the instructions in the tutorial and all. When i went to test it, i had nothing but tons of mountains on the entire map. There was no water and no grass, just mountains. Do the scripts for Dragon not work correctly, or am i doing something wrong? Im positive i used the correct colors for grass and water. If you've had this problem before, please help me, i'd REALLY appreciate it... thanks.

~Evilessence

Evilessence

Wanderer
Ok, i got my map working, but now i have a problem where my character runs into shit that isnt really there. I replaced the static files and removed the diff files, but the same crap. I even tried clearing the runuo server saves, but no change. Anyone have this problem before? I tried on the Ryandor forums, but noone seems to know...