RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Designer, Scripter, Needed!

Pakko

Traveler
Hi i am currently Re-Birthing an old server i have had archived for some time (3 years), Unfortunately i had to archive my pride and joy due to lack of funds to get it live!

I am in need of Passionate Professional Minded Person/s to fill limited vacancy on our perma staff list, there will be no wiping accounts when we go live.
The person/s im seeking would have basic scripting knowledge and an understanding of Pandoras Box, Also as staff it is required that all staff be logged into our private Team Speak III server upon every connection as staff. This makes for excellent communication skills and leads to little misunderstandings and importantly maintains a proffesional image!

If you are open-minded and willing to try a new way of Uo then please do not hesitate, pm me for the details and come have a chat.

In mid july i am proud to announce the server will be dedicated until 2015 to a U.S. Host

About the server!

Starting Skills Set AllSkills @ 100
Stat Cap Set @ 350
Rune Crafting
Global Arty Drop
Custom Champions
Gold Ledger

Please if your interested then let me know by private message.....