RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dougan Ironfist's: Region Editor Visual Studio Project Files

Sythen

Sorceror
As usual my OCD kicks in when I see people release the source files for their projects, but fail to release a straight up compilable version; many on here really don't know the first thing about compiling except when there is an associated Visual Studio project file with the source. So... I want to thank Dougan Ironfist for his contribution and I'd like to offer up a compilable version of his work;

This Region Editor works with both Marks GIT Repository and ServUO and it's the latest one ever coded to date. The project files allow you to make edits to the application while keeping all the files in their proper hierarchical order in the solution explorer. By default I compiled the source under NET Framework 4.0 and made it x86 or 32-Bit so everyone can use it. Enjoy :) I take no credit for any of the code or the program. The only thing I did was change it's icon and updated the version for aesthetic purposes - I like even numbers :)

Original Thread and Download

Attachments

• Region Editor.rar
    1,020 KB · Views: 10