RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ftp site

S

soundwav

ftp site

i have set up an ftp site with a few programs that could help some of you if you can find a place to download some of these things you can log on to my ftp

i have

UOcoast
MulBuilder
UOloop
Staticsclear
Gumpmaker (havent tryed this one so im not sure how good it is)
Dragon-mod 9
Worldforge 6.4

as of right now

to log on

username: runuo
password: runuo

Alkiser

Administrator
nice.. glad to see someone helping out...

Btw I hate your Sig PerfectWing. Ask around though... I hate all sig pics.

C

Chaos

[/img]

chad

Wanderer
Hey soundwave, is there somewhere that provides tutorials for using those programs? I downloaded them but I haven't tried them because I don't want to screw something up. I asked about it the other day but I can't remember what thread or forum it was in so I haven't found if anybody already told me.

S

soundwav

yea i answerd you in the other post view your profile and go to each post you made and you'll find it

S

soundwav

im going to set up the ftp again however i lost the files i had when i updated my os but im going to try to get all of them back i will post when the ftp is back up

Edit: ok its back up i think i got everything again and afew new things

Dian

Sorceror
Here is a good site for some tools.. some are ot there atm though, but there are several tutorials on using some of them as well.

http://www30.brinkster.com/gazworld/uo/tools.htm