RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GM Page capturing

Quinox

Sorceror
GM Page capturing

How would I capture a GM page in a script so I can process it from there? I would like it so that when the person handling the page marks it as "Handled" (the call is complete) I will be able access the page class before it is removed. Is there a function to override the default Handled?

krrios

Administrator
I don't think there's any current way to do that. I'm hoping to move the page/help system from core and into scripts, which should allow much more customizability.

Delta

Wanderer
krrios said:
I don't think there's any current way to do that. I'm hoping to move the page/help system from core and into scripts, which should allow much more customizability.

Krrios is there any plans to move other items from the core to scripts for more customizablility like skill caps and skill raising?

A

Allmight

ddd

Looks like the page/help system is scripted now in beta 4.

Eagle

Wanderer
heh Yup, like Zippy- says, this is the one project he has worked on where the actualy program gets smaller Everyday ;) ( and in RunUO's case that is a good thing )

-Eagle Out

A

Allmight

nb

LOL, that is something you don't see or hear about everyday, that a prg get's smaller as it evolves. Yeah, in this case it is a good thing.