RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Thanksgiving to All

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving to All

I wanted to take a minute to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. I know not everyone on the network celebrates this holiday but it's an important one to me. It allows me to spend some time with my family and reflect on how fortunate we are. I hope you're fortunate enough to spend time with your respective families also and enjoy this day.

On behalf of the entire RunUO and UO Gamers team I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and look forward to many more years together as a community.

Thanks,
Ryan

Johabius

Knight
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Ryan and to all of the staff and members of the RunUO community. We had four generations here at the house this evening. Ages ranged from 80 yrs old to 4 yrs old.:)

Hammerhand

Knight
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their family's! May you have plentiful eats, plentiful joy and NO indigestion! ;)