RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help please netstate script

Erica

Knight
help please netstate script

ok where do i put the netstate script at when you log off and no one is on it reads disconnected shows 1 i edit the netstate script from the 1.0.0 core i want it to show when no one on disconnected 0 thats why i am asking where do i put the netstate script

Phantom

Knight
Erica said:
ok where do i put the netstate script at when you log off and no one is on it reads disconnected shows 1 i edit the netstate script from the 1.0.0 core i want it to show when no one on disconnected 0 thats why i am asking where do i put the netstate script

If you edited the core, you have to recompile the core.

This thread should be moved....

Kamron

Knight
There really isn't support for the Core... the author of the modification must support it and tell you how. I looked at the script, and he does tell you where it is. If you do plan on editing the core, you must know how source code works, how it is recompiled, and how to impliment the changes. And again, I will say it... there is no support for that because 90% of the people on these boards do not know how it works.