RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with XYZ and new items

A

Arcain

Help with XYZ and new items

Im having trouble while building myself a new house. It seems I cant add an item (floor tile) at a specific z value. Second floors are impossible to make :) ... How do I manage this, anyone?

kada20

Wanderer
Not sure this will help but place the item on the ground and do [props on it and make it 'movable' and then type newz 5 and if thats not high enuf then do [newz 10 etc. until its as high as you want it- hope this helps

H

hydroxtrem

z-20 is perfect, its like osi buildings, when your inside the roof is gone, but when your outside its there. 20 works great, trust me, if you want to make it alot easier instead of going [props go [newz 20

A

Arcain

Isnt there any way to just place them at z-20 right away. Its not very fun to make all the floortiles z-20 by hand. Back when I used UOX shard emulator it was very simple, just place the walls and tile the second floor by clicking each corner of the structures wall. Not sure if that was because wall where non-movable by default back then or if there was something else...

Anyone know if there is a smoother interface for building-creation under work? Its a kinda hobby for me, building new houses :D