RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High Memory Usage In Beta 9!!

High Memory Usage In Beta 9!!

Currently my Beta 9 Krrios' Client is using 200 MB of memory! It's starting to slow the rest of my comp down a quite bad. Just letting you know - must be a bad memory leak/bug in Beta 9. :shock:

Also, I've noticed that sometimes when I close the client and look in the Processes under Task Manager Client.exe is STILL running and eating up memory.

Roma

Wanderer
For me it uses 50mb of memory, normal OSI client running at the same time(with injection) uses 37mb of memory... And this bug "client.exe is still running after being closed" also happens to me alot, it usually crashes after several minutes of such "running after closed"... With standart "client.exe performed..." exception... If you have like 128mb of ram Krrios client might be an unplayable option...
Added:
Ah, UH :000 Now after running around with krrios client b9 for like 1.5 hours i see in task manager it occupies 300mb in memory :0 And it's eating it :0 PRECISELY 16kb/second... Stopping for a while sometimes....

Kamron

Knight
Please dont mention injection.. that word makes my teeth chatter... I really dont like that addon, no matter what its used for. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Wolfgar

Wanderer
Injection is the best, everybody thinks it's a cheat program, althou it's not.
It just makes it possible to cheat.
I love it, I can't get razor to work, and if I could, I would still use Injection just because I can make such advanced macros with it.

And since I can't get the newer versoin of the krrios' client to work, one of my most favorite features from that client is that it picks up regs that are spawned on the floor.

I made a script with Injection to do just that. :D

Kamron

Knight
Your useless.. free the world of your presence..

okay that was mean, sorry. In all honesty.. injection is a portal to the ability to ruin shards, and thats just as bad as a full blown hack. Making scripts like you said, just proves MY point, not yours. Consider yourself self-owned.

Injection.. *shudder* :x

Kiwi

Knight
He uses injection to make his client do things that Krrios' client does, so it's a cheat tool?

KUOC must be a cheat client then

Wolfgar

Wanderer
XxSP1DERxX said:
Your useless.. free the world of your presence..

okay that was mean, sorry. In all honesty.. injection is a portal to the ability to ruin shards, and thats just as bad as a full blown hack. Making scripts like you said, just proves MY point, not yours. Consider yourself self-owned.

Injection.. *shudder* :x

Hey, I guess you would call EasyUO a cheat too eh?

Wolfgar

Wanderer
Yeah. :)

I also can't get Krrios' Client to work, I reinstalled the .NET Framework, and downloaded the Direct x9 libarys. :?