RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hiya shareing new backpack

Foster

Account Terminated
yes please, your work is very insporational & would benifit the community and our players soo much, I would love to incorporate this into my shard, and would be very happy if you released it.

Foster

Account Terminated
YES i would love to see what all you have in-store for us please finish it.

I dont think this person is going to release these as its been weeks on end since they posted this, its not hard to manipulate images for Uo, the trick is being able to see them in game play with it a bit and if the backpack hasnt been released in a few weeks then when i come back from work i will be happy to work out a few ideas to upload. I work away in the mines for 4 weeks at a time so bare with me, i will check the post when i come back. :) untill then try to come up with something your self it really isnt that hard.

Iomega0318

Sorceror
I dont think this person is going to release these as its been weeks on end since they posted this, its not hard to manipulate images for Uo, the trick is being able to see them in game play with it a bit and if the backpack hasnt been released in a few weeks then when i come back from work i will be happy to work out a few ideas to upload. I work away in the mines for 4 weeks at a time so bare with me, i will check the post when i come back. :) untill then try to come up with something your self it really isnt that hard.

I honestly suck with graphics lol, I rely on others for it.. Although I will admit I have dabbled in it..
Looking forward to anything you have to offer us Foster!

:(
I honestly suck with graphics lol, I rely on others for it.. Although I will admit I have dabbled in it..
Looking forward to anything you have to offer us Foster!

I am the same i can make costume weps if i have a pic of it from some where but takes me like forever to get it to work right so when i seen the dethbox i was stoked that is way better then anything i can do on my own