RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to change the weather

orgis

Wanderer
How to change the weather

i answered a similar question in a post and some on replied "why dont you put that in the faq thread so i am,

To change the weather\season on a facet is very easy, the "MapDefinitions.cs" holds the answer, you can locate this file in scripts\misc folder, near the start of the file you will see the following code(i will just use one line for felucca as an example but the same follows for theother facets)

Code:
RegisterMap( 0, 0, 0, 6144, 4096, [COLOR="Red"]4[/COLOR], "Felucca",MapRules.FeluccaRules );

The 4 represents the season value for that facet

here is an explantion of the season numbers

Code:
0 = Spring
1 = Summer
2 = Fall
3 = Winter
4 = Desolation

so all you do is change the highlighed number for the season and facet you want, save file and restart shard

4 is the season for Felucca no leaves on trees blood on ground etc, part of the asked question was "why is there no leaves on ground an blood every where"

Hope this helps some people