RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i need help

L

LancealotTDS

i need help

i just got runuo and i need help scripting, i know nothing at all about the scripts and i was wondering where the best place i can learn is. and i cant figure out how to create an acct to log on.

Snotrag

Wanderer
Re: i need help

LancealotTDS said:
i just got runuo and i need help scripting, i know nothing at all about the scripts and i was wondering where the best place i can learn is. and i cant figure out how to create an acct to log on.

Im learning scripting myself but to logon get uogateway www.uogateway.com

Click "custom shard" For "shard name" just type in "test center"

For "shard port" just put in "2593" then on encription leave it on "remove encryption"

Click save settings click test center when client pops up type in any name or pass its auto account and your first account is the admin account.

Pineman

Wanderer
i still say

i still say we should have somekinda Newbie scripting class on IRC somewhere.... mabye if i learn C# from the 2 books i orderd ill start teaching it..