RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

idea to make some of this easier

JDLUSTER

Wanderer
idea to make some of this easier

ok im realy good at vbasic and im ok at c++ so im wondering if it would help yall if i reated a program using vbasic that would make item sets for ores like the ingot the platemail and then weapons this is just an idea and i would like some feedback i have most of the weekend open so i think 38hours of programing would be able to make it i want to help out and think that this would be a fast way to create the resources. if i do make this i would need to see templates for ingots ore and armour

Phantom

Knight
Use a spell checker....

Anyhow a program at this stage of the game isnt a very good idea. Plus people need to LEARN how the code works. A program will just do the work for them.

At this stage at least we need to get some good coders, and the changes from now to the final will be huge I am sure.