RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a question

stakex

Wanderer
Just a question

Now i have noticed a direct similarity to the real OSI servers. Now is this suppose to be an IDENTICAL copie to the real game? and if so.... then when new features come out on the real game will there be downloadable upgrades?

Redleer

Wanderer
i think at this isn't gonna be identical whit osi...
mayby gonna be better than osi :D and i think at this will be better than osi :D

A

Allmight

c

Well, from what i have seen so far it looks like they are going to clone most stuff to be an OSI replica, then ppl that want a NON OSI Clone will have to modify the shard the way they want it.

C

Chaos

Whats neat about it is they are using cliloc to manage the messages, so when you heal someone it "FEELS" like you are on OSI...which is what Ive been waiting a LONG ASS TIME for!

I hated on UOX the lack of feel....it was like "You begin healing someone" and the person BEING healed didnt see it, pissed me off.

I like "You begin applying the bandages" and the person being healed sees "Chaos is attempting to heal you"

But thats just me, Im a perfectionist.

A

AlejandroX

I agree. It's great to feel like OSI, but I hope we don't have problems surpassing it. :D

stakex

Wanderer
yea the feel is going to be sooo much better. I like the fact that there is going to be the whole fishing system in this. Instead of the lacking system of UOX, and i havent seen them yet but i believe there is going to be REAL tresure maps on this. i love tresurehunting and in any otehr EMU tresurhunting has always.... just not been there

Qgod

Wanderer
Just like to say i'm very impressed with whats going on just hope this does't fail where other did like lack of updates well no so much them but not keeping people informed