RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Kiasta's Deeds & Upgradeable Equipment 0.5.1.0

No permission to download

kiasta6984

Traveler
kiasta6984 submitted a new resource:

Kiasta's Deeds + Upgradeable Equipment (version 0.5.0) - Adds Attributes to supplied equipment set

The upgradeable equipment can be modified, I made them as base as possible. Just drop the script into your customs folder, no need to modify anything. If you would like them to work with all wearable item types just change the DoModify() method in ModifyItem.cs to whatever item types you wish static class: EquipmentTypes in the DeedSettings.cs file, just add whatever item type you wish to use the deeds on in the AllowedItems Type[] array. Example:

Code:
public static Type[] AllowedItems = new Type[]
{
    typeof(BaseDragoonArmor),
    typeof(BaseDragoonClothing),
    typeof(BaseDragoonJewel),
    typeof(BaseDragoonShield),
    typeof(BaseDragoonWeapon),
    typeof(ADDITEMTYPEHERE)
};

Any attributes missing, bugs or suggestions feel free to post them here. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Version History
*Update 0.4.2 | 4-10-2013*

- Updated the code, much much less code to deal with.
- Replaced BaseDragonkinBracelet, BaseDragonkinEarrings, BaseDragonkinNecklace and BaseDragonkinRing with BaseDragonkinJewel.
- Replaced BaseDragonkinCloak, BaseDragonkinOuterTorso and BaseDragonkinShoes with BaseDragonkinClothing
- Increased Self Repair Deed from 1 to 5 while modifier remains unchanged at 1, per item
- Decreased Reflect Physical Deed from max: 100 to max 20 and modifier from 5 to 2, per item
- Decreased Bonus Cold, Fire, Energy, Physical and Poison Deeds from max: 100 to max: 50 while modifier remains unchanged at 5, per item
- Decreased Spell Damage and Weapon Damage Deeds from max: 100 to 25 while modifier remains unchanged at 5, per item

*Update 0.4.3 | 4/12/2013*

- Lots of core modifications, more object oriented
- Added a Settings.cs file to modify the deed values, so you don't have to open each file individually and modify
- Added a custom namespace, for organization's sake
- Added BaseDeed item class to BaseDeed.cs for easier modification

*Update 0.4.3.1 | 4/12/2013*

- Minor bug fixes
- Made Settings.cs completely static
- Added Misc options in Settings.cs

*Version 0.4.4 | 4/13/2012*

- Fixed ItemIDs for Dragonkin OuterTorso equipment
- Fixed the values for Item Stat Deeds
- Added several options to the Settings.cs
- Added BagOfItemStatDeeds and BagOfDragonkinEquipment
- Added test mobile GMKill that drops both bags 100% of the time

*WARNING* This update is not compatible with 0.4.4 and below, you will need to delete all items related to the last version or you will have errors, for the time being (I am working on compatibility)

*Version 0.5.0 | 4/17/2013*

- Complete overhaul of the code, fixed several bugs both major and minor
- Changed equipment name from Dragonkin to Dragoon (I didn't really like the name Dragonkin anyways)
- Changed namespace from Dragonkin to Kiasta
- Made Weapon Slayer deeds for each slayer attribute
- Made 7 different armor sets:
  • Random Color Dragoon Armor,
  • Black Dragoon Armor,
  • Blue Dragoon Armor,
  • Green Dragoon Armor,
  • Red Dragoon Armor,
  • White Dragoon Armor,

• Yellow Dragoon Armor
- Added animation to successful application of attribute
- Added equipment bags for each item set
- Added many settings options, organized by individual source files
- Fixed the attribute name bug (The deeds were not displaying the name after server restart and after deed creation)
- Fixed many other minor bugs (grammatical mostly)

Read more about this resource...[/code]
[/LIST]

kiasta6984

Traveler
Sorry for the last post, I was only trying to delete the source file, not the whole bloody section. Well nothing I can do about it now. Sorry for the multiple posts...

kiasta6984

Traveler
kiasta6984 updated Kiasta's Deeds & Upgradeable Equipment with a new update entry:

Major Overhaul Version 0.5.0

*WARNING* This update is not compatible with 0.4.4 and below, you will need to delete all items related to the last version or you will have errors, for the time being (I am working on compatibility)

*Version 0.5.0 | 4/17/2013*

- Complete overhaul of the code, fixed several bugs both major and minor
- Changed equipment name from Dragonkin to Dragoon (I didn't really like the name Dragonkin anyways)
- Changed namespace from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

maldenarious

Traveler
Have been checking it out, nice job so far , i've learnt a fair bit just reading through it and tinkering with 4.4. . I've noticed a bug in your more recent releases (was not present in 4.4) - the deeds are no longer being destroyed after use.

kiasta6984

Traveler
Have been checking it out, nice job so far , i've learnt a fair bit just reading through it and tinkering with 4.4. . I've noticed a bug in your more recent releases (was not present in 4.4) - the deeds are no longer being destroyed after use.

Oops I had:

Code:
if ((bool)getIsApplied)
{
    Settings.AttributeModifiyAnimation.DoAnimation(m_From);
    //IsApplied = true;
}

For my own tests and forgot to uncomment it (it's located in ModifyItem.cs), thanks for the reply :)

To fix, just uncomment: IsApplied = true;

kiasta6984

Traveler
kiasta6984 updated Kiasta's Deeds & Upgradeable Equipment with a new update entry:

Hotfix 0.5.0.2

*Update 0.5.0.2 | 4/19/2013*

- Fixed a bug where deeds do not delete upon use (thanks to maldenarious for pointing it out)

For those using 0.5.0.1: In ModifyItem.cs replace this:

Code:
if (getIsApplied is bool && !Settings.Misc.Debug)
{
    if ((bool)getIsApplied)
    {
        Settings.AttributeModifiyAnimation.DoAnimation(m_From); 
        //IsApplied = true;
    }
}

with this:

Code:
if (getIsApplied is bool && !Settings.Misc.Debug)
{...

kiasta6984

Traveler

Major Update 0.5.1.0

*WARNING* This update is not compatible with 0.5.0.2 and below, you will need to delete all items related to the last version or you will have errors. Due to Namespace/Class Name changes I will not be working on compatibility. I should be able to release more compatible patches from now on (I rushed the release, my apologies for the inconvenience)

*Version 0.5.1.0 | 4/23/2013*

- Needed some more organization, Had to do some...

Slonez

Wanderer
Hi, What you've created here looks like it could be very neat, but I can't find a description of what exactly your mod does. Would you mind explaining the purpose?

kiasta6984

Traveler
The mod adds stats like Hit Chance Increase, Hit Mana Leech, etc. They work only for the supplied equipment, so not all armors can be upgraded, though that would be a simple modification, that was not my intent though.