RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for...

ASayre

RunUO Developer
Looking for...

Japanese translator.

We're looking for someone willing to translate Japanese for us.

The stuff we need translated is heavy on the Kanji.

Said person needs to be fluent in both English and Japanese, and have a large UO-related vocabulary.

Please send applications via Email in my sig.

Thanks!

Chrono13

Wanderer
Hmm, put it into the format of Subject<Direct Object< Indirect object<Phrase Backwards<verb and i believe that any basic web translator will give you the proper translation (it usually direct translates so if you stick it in the sentence structure it will do it right).

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Don't use Google Translator for Japanese...it comes out horribly smushed. (As does everything else...don't use Google Translator for diplomatic purposes...tenses kill it.)

Chrono13

Wanderer
yeah I wish I could speak it fluently, I can understand the main contextual idea and order food, that's about it...

ASayre

RunUO Developer
None of those would work - software still can't replace someone who can understand context and such.

Need a person :\

kato1123

Wanderer
Hello,

Hello, and Watashi can live in Japan and it speak Japanese and
English.
I want to help as a translator.
Is there the any necessary conditions?The answer is waited for.

Chrono13

Wanderer
nihongo hanasu...sore wa hitsuyo ga aru desu. demo, anata wa ryuuchou ni chigainai aru.

I am not competent enough to do it... but that's what you have to be in order to work for them

yuri99

Wanderer
kato1123 said:
Hello, and Watashi can live in Japan and it speak Japanese and
English.
I want to help as a translator.
Is there the any necessary conditions?The answer is waited for.
looks like you found a possible translator

ASayre

RunUO Developer
A requirement is also being fluent enough in english to be able to read and follow instructions in the original post ;)

kato1123

Wanderer
Thank you for the message.

Of course, the instruction is heard.
The rule is observed. To adopt it, should I E-mail?
Moreover, is individual information necessary?