RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making a healer

kada20

Wanderer
Making a healer

Well , thought i could do some simple script but i cant think right now(tired)
Anybody give me an idea on how to make a healer that when you get within 1 tile away and you are a ghost that he Rez's you? I have the healer, just need to add some code to the script and ill have it :] Thought about using some snippets from the banker script as well as from the Ressurection Spell script but what ive tried i get errors on compile. :[ Someone get me primed plz

and what about having them actually heal you rather than just resurrect you? Perhaps wandering healers could use bandages on you (so that they don't get abused in a fight) and healers in shops could cast heal or greater heal on you.

A

AlejandroX

Only if you're blue of course, or perhaps for a price.... :D

kada20

Wanderer
Yes, but healing you with aids is just one more item that has to be kept track off on the healer and when he's out of aids to be restocked.
Also, it would make things too easy for a char if everytime he got hurt just to be able to walk up to a healer and get healed. This would make the healing skill useless in my opinion Just my thoughts :]
Make them tuff enuf with a lil magic ability as well to make someone think twice b4 attaccking one as well :]

A

AlejandroX

Give em infinite bandaids, and perhaps they can only heal you once an hour. :D

A

AlejandroX

The point is it would be more realistic and fun to have them heal with aids. "Comon hurry! I have 4 PKs after me!!" :D