RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Brithday

ninjastar

Squire
i just hope it goes good for me beaucse last year i was walking out of the store with my cake and some other things my ex boyfriend and 4 of his friends hit me and pushed me down and my cake went all over me and my new dress and him and his friends took everything out of the bags and they stomped and threw everything on the ground and the walls and they threw my stuff at me when i was on the ground and they just laughed at me and called me names and i had to walk home and they drove slow so they can make fun of me and call me names from the car and make me feel sad on my brithday last year

ninjastar

Squire
ahhh dude my brithday pass already u are alot late to post and what if it happen to u u wouldnt be saying that it was a sad moment and i thank all people who posted and all my friends on here thanks for been here for me =]

acalden87

Wanderer
well if i was you I would be kicking some nut sacks and getting the ruined cake all over them. if it happened to me i dont know what i would do.