RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help

Hades1089

Traveler
one of my staff was being an a-hole and made me the owner a player and now cant set me back how do i fix this?

tass23

Page
Have one of your, more trustworthy, staff give you an AccessLevelStone, if you have that installed. Your other choice would be to re-create the owner account.

ARPG

Page
One of the first things I did when I started my server was to make a copy of my accounts.xml file, that way I could copy and paste the admin account over in case "something" happened.

Hades1089

Traveler
One of the first things I did when I started my server was to make a copy of my accounts.xml file, that way I could copy and paste the admin account over in case "something" happened.
nice idea didnt think of that but i got a copy now and banned the guy from the shard.. i didnt take likely to what he did