RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some advice

Rune123

Wanderer
Hello, RunUO community thank you for this great gift. I have loved this game since i was a kid. I recently started out a server of my own very exciting what you can do. I started with 2.3 but upgraded to the Mordian's legacy pack instead as it had more features.

I have been running this on my computer using Virtualbox to play it off of when i moved it over to my linux server i made a virtual windows to run this. But setting it up the same way as my previous machine i ran into problem when it complied it said there was many different files not found however they are there. Do i need to change a file to make it compile correctly they are all in the folders but its says they are not.

Also is ML the way to go or should i go back to 2.3 i am still really new at this i am trying to make a nice server with lots of cool features to play with however im a little lost on version and what is good and what is not if anyone can help me that would be great.