RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New RP shard

mrb4725

Wanderer
Im currently trying to start a new rp shard, this will be the first shard i have ever made or even gmed but i have many ideas i want to work on but need help from experienced scripters admins ect. I want to make a shard that feels more like a D&D game with staff helping put together a living breathing, ever changing world instad of killing things to get better gear to kill more things. things i would like to do are make a custom trem and fel map, a class system that determines what skills you can train, maybe some custom resources and am open to suggestions from those i employ as staff. if interested on helping me create the best most interactive rp shard out there email me at [email protected] thank you

mrb4725

Wanderer
ok i am using the latetest update for uo, some of the things im looking for are

-races that determine max stats
-levelable classes that determine max skills and have random gold reward every level, random skillball 1-5 skill points every 2 levels, and perks per class every 5 levels
-custom maps trem and fel
-gold ledger with sweaper
-custom resources
-char creation gates at start, first alignment, good goes to trem evil to fel, then race then class all stats start at 50
-custom cites per race
-no food or drink needed
-trash for token system with rewards stone
-mailbox system

will post more as i think of things i need. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for help starting my shard and scripts for everything if interested email me at [email protected]

m309

Squire
mrb4725, just so you know, you shouldn't have to "pay" for most or all of that. I know for a fact 95% of what you're looking for is already done and released here on the forums. Possibly the only thing that would require writing something from scratch would be the feat system. Just search the archived script releases for what you're after - you'll save a few bucks, and probably learn a good bit along the way.