RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New server, seeking some help.

Amri

Page
Hello - I have been on and off RunUO now for the past several years. I have had various servers that I have hosted and/or worked on. I am looking to host another server, and if things go well I am willing to pay for a dedicated host. I could use any help any of you are willing to offer.

So if interested you can email me at [email protected] or PM on here for more details.

Thanks, I greatly appreciate it :)

Amri

Page
Hello - first i'll start off by introducing myself. My name is Kara, but my friends call me Kay. So which ever is fine with me! I am 20 years of age, and very mature. I'm looking to start a server up and I need all staff positions filled. GMS, Seers, Counselors, Admins, Developers, and if the right person comes along maybe a co-host. I also need ideas, suggestions any of you may have to get an idea of what kind of server in which YOU will help run. So if you're interested, please email me at [email protected], or PM me on here.

Thank you
Kara