RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Tourney Team Chooser.....

L

Lost User

New Tourney Team Chooser.....

More description will be in the submission section :)
Right now I have just 1 thing to say: this - is one of the simpliest yet most useful tourney scripts ever made :)

Well - this is what happens to a player when he dclicks the stone - he's being dropped off into 1 of the teams, and if you specified give robe - he gets a nifty robe :)

...And you can as well remove and modify existing teams.. Unlimited amount of teams, pages, and they all are serializable!

You can type it the name; use the hue picker to find a color, or use a target to specify the gathering point... Can you make it simplier?

... This script is good for both small tourneys(2-3 teams), to massive CTF, and something like that. It will soon appear in the submission section.

L

Lost User

Prizes? It doesn't give any prizes...

All it does it throw players into teams... Example:

Put a fence around where you want each of ur teams to be... Specify that location thru the stone - and on dclick some players will be thrown into there...

L

Lost User

RRR u people r stupid or what?

I said all it does - THROWS players into different teams THAT's IT..

rrrrr

zero

Not Nice
TikiTorchBob said:
How could you accurately determine who wins? :?

If you made a special region that would work with the stones it would be possible.

Richard said:
sorry, but I really don't like stupid people...

Thats fine, I don't like a lot of types of people. Please just try and be respectful of others. I'm sure the admins would "fix" any problem users.

I do like your script though. Nice work.

L

Lost User

THANK YOU, that's all I am asking for, but not stupid comments that have nothing to do with my script - sorry again...

TikiTorchBob

Wanderer
I was not even talking to your Richard. I was asking *if it was possible* to the person who said it.

RRR u people r stupid or what?
I dunno, are you are stupid? Must be tough going through life hating yourself.