RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No support for 3D?

A

Allmight

No support for 3D?

When i run Razor using UOG with a 3D client, i get an error when Razor starts. "Razor was unable to patch itself into the client.
Error Code NO_UOWND

I have patched the client all the way to 4.0.0.p

This does not happen with the 2D client.

And if i start the client using razor directly, i only get the 2D client. Cant find any setting to change this.

A

Allmight

hmmm

On another note. If i remove the registry key for the 2D client and only have the 3D key, then Razor gives me another error...

UOGLite2 was unable to patch the client's encryption.
Consult the documentation.

It dont start the 3D client, and when i push OK on the error dialog to close it, i have the Razor splash screen stuck on the desktop. I have to push Ctrl + Alt + Del, and close it from the Processes tab.

Phantom

Knight
Why would anyone use the 3d client....

Runs like shit on a 128MB graphics card, thats saying alot...

About how sucky the client itself is.

T

Triant

I also use 3d... I think it works totaly fine... I think 2d is way to boring :D

A

Allmight

Phantom said:

That was the most shitty reply you ever have made. Just because you dont like the 3D client does'nt mean everyone else hates it. I use the 3D client, and i get better performance from it than the 2D client.

So dont blame the shortages of your computer on the 3D client. Oh, and just for your info. The 3D client has alot less bugs in it than the 2D client. The 2D client has alot of unfixed bugs ranging all the way back to 1997 where they hasted this product out on the market and did'nt care to fix.
But i dont say the 2D client is crap just becaus of that. Heck, i use them both, just prefer the 3D one.

Stop acting like an ass Phantom, and start making posts that actually make some sense. I must say that you are the number one poster of negative replies on theese forums.

I usually dont care what other users post, but i must say that you are starting to get on my nerves. If you dont have anything constructive to add to a post, then dont post at all.

Sincerely, Allmight

AK1122

Wanderer
ATi Radeon 9000m, 64mb, 3d client works well :)
i just think that ur missing out on a lot if u play with 2d
if i had the source i probably could make it work with 3d, but alas i dont ;)

gnna check back lots, cant wait 4 3d support

Zeto

Wanderer
I also get better performance on the 3d client than 2d, simply because I crash so much on 2d, please add support for it soon if possible :)

LordMerlix

Sorceror
Allmight said:
Phantom said:

That was the most shitty reply you ever have made. Just because you dont like the 3D client does'nt mean everyone else hates it. I use the 3D client, and i get better performance from it than the 2D client.

So dont blame the shortages of your computer on the 3D client. Oh, and just for your info. The 3D client has alot less bugs in it than the 2D client. The 2D client has alot of unfixed bugs ranging all the way back to 1997 where they hasted this product out on the market and did'nt care to fix.
But i dont say the 2D client is crap just becaus of that. Heck, i use them both, just prefer the 3D one.

Stop acting like an ass Phantom, and start making posts that actually make some sense. I must say that you are the number one poster of negative replies on theese forums.

I usually dont care what other users post, but i must say that you are starting to get on my nerves. If you dont have anything constructive to add to a post, then dont post at all.

Sincerely, Allmight

I think you have lost the focus of this topic , this forum is for reporting problems/bugs and suggestions for Razor. Just because Phantom stated his opinion doesnt mean you have to start a personal attack on him. just simply say to yourself "I disagree" and skip clicking the reply button.

If you think phantom flamed you, why would you reply with one of your own? A wise man once said "Two wrongs dont make a right"

Anyway the topic has been addressed and Zippy will be aware so could a mod lock this thread as it already went WAY of topic

UD

Wanderer
i think the question of this topic has been lost.

ill ask zippy about 3d support.

locking this.