RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora's Box can't see my added in scripts

kabron

Wanderer
Pandora's Box can't see my added in scripts

Ok here is the situation:

I've copy and pasted the script for an item, and saved it as a .cs file. (Not .txt). I put the .cs file into \scripts\items\suits because it is a robe I want in there.

Now I start my server up and open up UO. I log onto my shard with my Admin account. I then open up Pandora's Box (Most Recent Version) I go to the Items Tab, and then go to Suits. My item isn't in the list!

Is there something I need to do to make it so Pandora's Box can see the item and add it into the game, or am I not adding it into my server correctly. I have also tried putting the .cs file in the \scripts\ folder, and \scripts\items folder, neither worked.

If Pandora's Box can not add an item in is there a command I can use to add the robe in, for example if the file name is robe.cs, a command like [add item robe.css???

Please help I am very new to UO Enumulators - 2 days! - and I need help, sorry if this is in the wrong forum but it is a very broad question.

Thanks for all your time guys!

Wolverana

Wanderer
1 place is plenty to post something in I really resent having to open a forum just to read the same damn post I just answered

http://www.runuo.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=19654

kabron

Wanderer
Thanks for the answer

Thanks for the help, I didn't know what post it belonged it because it is broad question, and it's just a forum man not a crucial part of life :D