RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora's Box

FrodoEuropa

Wanderer
Hey Guys, i have a problem with my Pandora's Box, it wont let me get started, keeps telling me that the .mul files are missing, anyone had this problem yet?

thankyou

MadMadDragon

Sorceror
I had the same problem, and found the answer.
The problem is that you loaded UO using and old client, Like L.B.R or M.L.
Here is what you do. Look for SA Classic. If you look you can find you can find free download of it. I found and used "SA Classic 7.0.7.1" I installed it, and used InsideUO to find the missing files, and copied them to my Ultima Online Classic folder.
Now InsideUO, and Pandora's Box is working.
However, " Pandora's Box 3.0.0.5 " did not like it. So I installed " Pandoras Box 3.0.0.4 " The only thing not working now, is the Map part. But I have UOAM working so no problems there.
But hey, it could be that I just haven't set that part up right. I know some ppl are going to say "Why didn't you just use "SA 7.0.7.1"?
To that I say, If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Besides, I got to have something to do later on. Else what fun would that be. :p

Good luck I hope this helps.