RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paying 20$ for solution to all of the following.

acalden87

Wanderer
There are two problems I am having and there is no one willing to help so here we go... I need these both solved 100% before I pay so don't waste your time unless you know you can do it fast. No back and forth messages. If you can do it do it and post it. Use the following to answer your questions...

============================================================

Im using the latest version of runuo. "Runuo 2.3"

I haven't done anything to the server files except alter basic setting like true/false. I haven't touched faction scripts.

I did [generatefactions. I did insert new monoliths for faction minax meaning there were 2 of each town monoliths, half in the original strong hold (or where it should be), the other half in a new stronghold I made. This is when I found the problem. I stole a sigil and placed it on the monolith but it did not appear on the monolith. It was evident in the properties of the monolith that I had placed the sigil.

I'm using the original mondains legacy client.

I have tried the latest uo classic client. Fully patched. Problem still exists.

The sigil problem doesnt exist when I fresh install the original runuo 2.3 files. Change data path to original mondains legacy client. And then [generatefactions. And then steal and place a sigil stone. Works perfectly.

=============================================================

Working drag and drop explosion potion script (or scripts) that include a timer that makes you wait after you toss one for a set amount of time before you can toss another.

Help me to see faction sigil when I place it on the faction monolith.

acalden87

Wanderer
Anyone? surly someone out there is extremely capable? How about this. I'll pay 10$ for either or as soon as you post it into this forum.