RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player House Teleporter

KnitePrince

Sorceror
I originally got this script from here;

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/players-house-teleporter.459930/

I simply Modified this script!!!!! Cudos to Tresdni for creating it!

The teleporter tile required a player to lock it down in their house to "mark" it.. when locked down on my shard it simply said the player was unable to access it.. so i updated it with ISecurable so the player COULD access it,, with the added benefit of making it securable so he, she, they can decide who can and cant use it...
I also removed the find house function, and used a movable check.. if its movable it wont work, and wont mark, so players will have to make it NON movable.. IE, locking it down in their house.. this way they cannot take it to their fav dungeon to use as an escape hatch. Doing it this way, also allows a GM set movable false to use it as a house gate in a gate room.
I also made it IDyable, so players can color them as they desire with a normal dye tub while it is in their pack.
I looked for a long time for something like this, so hope it helps someone else!
Put it on your vendor, or vendor stone for sale and let the players set up their own house gates!

Again, Tresdni Created this, I only fixed it to work on 2.0 RC1 with a few differences!!!

If you see a problem, let me know, but am not a good scriptor! I will try to help but no guarantees!

Attachments

• PlayersHouseTeleporter.cs
    7.3 KB · Views: 126

KISOR

Sorceror
X.Amubsh.X on line 116 the part of it that says base( 0x181D) change the 0x181D to the itemid of whatever you want it to be.