RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powerscroll Exchange Box

Greystar

Wanderer
Powerscroll Exchange Box

I wrote this on request by a user

What this is is a box (obviously) that doesn't open. However when you doubleclick it and have two powerscrolls of equal value inside the box it will return one random powerscroll of equal value. there are two types of boxes in this the first one is a box that does not randomly add any craft powerscrolls (however this can be changed from a property ingame) and the second is one that can can be added with a contructor... here is a couple of examples on adding the box to your world

[add psexchangebox
[add psexchangebox true

the second one will allow you to allow your players to get any type of powerscroll including craft ones.

It should only allow one player to use the box at a time and it should not allow any non-powerscroll item from being dropped inside.

PS: If there already is one that exists on the forums Tough now there is two.

EDIT: Written as an item to be placed by staff not as a reward and has no checks to see whare its at, besides to make sure the player using it is close enough to the box.

Attachments

• PSExchangeBox.cs
    8.9 KB · Views: 149

wulf monat

Sorceror
just pointing out >

did you realize the way this is spelled if you look at it another way it'll look like it say p sex change box (psexchangebox) lol......not that is should matter with anyones scripts or anything just pointing out how funny it was to see it say that from looking at the word wrong....heeheheheh:D

Greystar

Wanderer
wulf monat said:
did you realize the way this is spelled if you look at it another way it'll look like it say p sex change box (psexchangebox) lol......not that is should matter with anyones scripts or anything just pointing out how funny it was to see it say that from looking at the word wrong....heeheheheh:D

actually i didnt even notice. but ah well.

Sunshine

Wanderer
This is an simple drop in and go, I have tested it and there was no problems at all. Thanks Grey for again bringing us a great script.

:D

Dodger-b

Sorceror
I hate to drag up old scripts but i have been using this for quiet some time and just recently it was brought to my attention that it will not give powerscrolls lvls that arent OSI standard
ie any skill that doesnt go above 100 on OSI "hiding,lumberjack,mining." is there anyway to fix this ?

Hammerhand

Knight
Looking at the thing, it looks to be a pretty easy fix. Try this.. just modified it a bit to try to fix it. I cant test it at this point as I need to get to bed, but at least try it.

Attachments

• PSExchangeBox.cs
    8.9 KB · Views: 10

Dodger-b

Sorceror
yes and if i post over there i get yelled at for posting there instead of on this thread i will test your script tomorrow ty

Dodger-b

Sorceror
just by looking at the changes you made i already thought to try that and when i did i tested it on server and i put 2 110 ps's in and got a 90 ps out so that fix as obvious as it looks isnt right :(