RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem running server properly..

Confusion101

Wanderer
Found an old UO server, imagine nation Admin finally gave up his scripts and shared everything.

Anyways, im still playing on a new IN server.

but i was wanted to open up the old one to find the location of a few of the rare mustang spawns i couldn't find...

So i downloaded the files and set it up.
I can log in and create an admin account all that.
Only problem is. its the right world map file but there is just no npc's or spawns or doors or anything like any where.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Errors i get in the server console when setting it up are just a bunch of mysql data base related errors, that wouldn't have anything to do with the spawns would it??

Any help would be appreciated...

And on a second question The admin replied to me with locations of keywords for quests and the location of the mustang spawns, he said this..

The keywords are in keywordteleporters in the world and the mount spawns can be found through xmlfind since they use xmlspawners.
So it's not in the scripts.

Can anyone shed any information on his reply or how i can get this server loaded with the actual spawns and items like it should be?

Confusion101

Wanderer
Sorry i figured it out, Didn't have the saves folder in the right area lol.

Anyone have any idea about this XML find feature?

Confusion101

Wanderer
Sorry figured out the xml thing.

Now my problem is.. I found the Keyword teleporters in the world. theres many of them for different quests.
How do i View the actual keyword for each teleporter? can't double click it or open it in a gump or .view . info ? can't figure it out..
any ideas? Viewed the list of commands, didn't see anything that sounded like it would allow me to view the keyword for a particular keyword teleporter.
and I checked the teleporter.cs file