RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Projects I am currently working on.

Delta

Wanderer
Projects I am currently working on.

These are the projects I am working on or beginning to work on if I am stepping on any toes (especially if the devs have already started this) I am sorry and let me know I want to go from a small scripter to someone who makes a good impact on the community. Also if you have any constructive thoughts on these ideas let me know. The first one I have already begun work on and the others I will start working on tonight.

1 – addmenu command – A Gump based add command to add contstructable Items and npcs (on Hold until Beta 6 is released)
2 – Holiday Gifts – Holiday Tree (done), Holiday Statues, Halloween Statues, Valentines, Thanksgiving gifts, Easter Gifts. (Released Beta 3 of the gifts see here http://www.runuo.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=4493#4493.
3 – Vet Rewards – Statues, dye tubs and more
4 – Holiday Gift Giving System – System to automatically give the Holiday Gifts on the right Holiday’s
5 – Vet Reward System – System to automatically give gump for Vet rewards and give birthday cakes with year on it.

Eagle

Wanderer
I dont think anyone has started the pc vendors but the shop vendors krrios himself has started if not completed

Delta

Wanderer
Well I want to do something very substantial as this is a worthwhile project and I am unemployed so basicaly have ALOT of time on my hands.

Delta

Wanderer
True it is huge but I learn by doing That is how I learned all of pascal in 2 weeks I just have been out of programming and as I said I have ALOT of time on my hands.

K

Krazy_zack

Don't knock him...

If he want to do it let 'em...

(same as me and creatures....)

Delta

Wanderer
actually I have been trying to work on a design doc for the vendor system and I am at a block so I will not even attempt any vendor stuff at all I am bowing to sicklab on that one and not even going to work on it