RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor has stopped working

blackbear102

Wanderer
Yep, and it's worse then you might initially think.

When I double click razor, I instantly get "Razor has stopped working" and the "Windows is checking for solutions" bull crap.

I've done everything to get it to work, it doesn't seem to respond to anything.
It seems like a complete program failure, I've uninstalled about 5 times now, checked compatibility, administration, visual themes, downloaded packets.

It was working the other day, I don't understand what happened, it's a total flop now!

There's really not much more to say, it wont even start up, all I get is "Razor has stopped working" a millisecond only.

Thanks for the help, I'm obviously frustrated, thanks for the understanding.

-Joe

blackbear102

Wanderer
Still waiting on a fix for this.

I've continued to uninstall and reinstall... but it's almost like it doesnt even recognize that it's installed.

I am having the same problem with UOcartographer, the exact same problem. I don't know what the correlation is, possibly that they can't find the correct path? Either way i don't understand why they wont atleast TRY and start up.

I am confused.

tical-hybrid

Sorceror
I'm also having this issue on windows 7 64 bit. tried uninstalling reinstalling but no luck. was anyone able to work around this?

Alyssa Dark

Sorceror
The only time I've had that issue is when I didn't have an established connection, so I'm not really sure but here's a couple things to double check to see if they make a difference on Windows7 64bit....

-is it installed in 'Program Files (x86)' or 'Program Files'? Not sure the difference there but mine's -working and I have it in the (x86) folder....
-right clicked it and running as administrator?
-retyped in server ip and port to make sure they are correct?
-manually browsed to your client.exe location instead of letting it auto detect? especially if have more than one client.exe version...
-don't have it blocked inbound/outbound with firewall/security programs?
-check the compatability mode on compatability tab when right click and choose properties? might need to set it for XP compatability (can see if running as admin on same tab there too toward the bottom)

some of this is pretty basic but I just wanted to cover all possible options that I can think of that may be affecting it... good luck :)