RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revised Stable Stone

Viago

Knight
Revised Stable Stone

This Will Work on Curent 1.0.0 Version of Runuo

Addons:
Checks to see if its in thier back packs
No more putting stone in bank and claimin and stabling anywheres
Dubble Click
Can Now Dubble Click Stone To Stable A pet
Dubble Click Only works In Backpack
Context Menus
Context Menus Only Apera When in Backpack
BioPet
Placed a statement that IF you have it and IF you choose to activate it Players CAN NOT Stable and Claim a BioPet with this Stable Stone
This will need to be activated manual in the script, i noted where whithin the script
Color Coded Text
Befor I Didnt colorize the text, now it is, its colorized acording to what the speach entails
Deserialize Blessing as a percaution to reboots, saves, crases and what nots. i Deserialize blessing loot type aswell as its actual loot type, just to make sure for some odd reason it dont save it

Speach
Stable - Give player ability to stable a pet in the stables
Stall - Give player ability to stable a pet in the stables
Claim - Brings up Claim All entry
Claim All - Brings up Claim All entry

Menus
Talk - I clouldent find an aproprieate context menu, but i put talk for Claim List players click on stone once and click talk to claim a pet
Stable - brings up stabling target to stable a pet

Gump
Gump from previous version goes unchanged Still displays pets name and if its bonded or not
Do not know if it will show if it bonds in stable or not

Attachments

• StableStone.cs
    13.4 KB · Views: 225

Viago

Knight
stormwolff said:
The bio pet stuff is commented out inside the script.

aye, if you have it and dont want peeps to call bios anywahers with stone then activate it, if you dont have biopets or dont want to activate those lings then dont ittl work eatherway

reason i added them in is i was uncertain how it would effect biocreatures, if at all. but it is your choice to activate those lings, it will complie right when you load the server with it in it right off the bat.

also i was thinking about making this hold charges, almost like a pet summoning ball but i dont think i will cause there is already a pet summoning ball for that lol