RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 2.0 Final Release timeframe

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
RunUO 2.0 Final Release timeframe

RunUO 2.0 Final is completely dependant on you, the user.

You need to reprot bugs and help us add in the missing things that we've not yet completed no matter the UO era.

Put them in the tracker, offer things up and we will get 2.0 Final out to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

Cerberus

Wanderer
Enough with the pressure already .. were trying to work here ... ;)..

Looks like payback time for the Devs .. we pressure them to release 2.0 and they pressure us to finish it :).

Seems like a pretty sweet deal to me .

zerg_80

Wanderer
What about i dont now about scripting and i want to help? only i now is start the server and make other people play in the server how i can help?

brodock

Sorceror
zerg, you can help by running and stress testing it...
try to find if something don't work... and try to see what is slow etc...
then report at bug report

Where should we submit things that are missing, just in the custom scripts? I have serveral small tedious scripts I would be willing to work through and submit.

Also Is there a plan to add weapon Attribute Balanced?

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
silverwolfe said:
Where should we submit things that are missing, just in the custom scripts? I have serveral small tedious scripts I would be willing to work through and submit.

Also Is there a plan to add weapon Attribute Balanced?

Bug tracker.