RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO.com Forum Migration

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
RunUO.com Forum Migration

We will be locking the entire Forum for approximately the next 60 hours for some work.

Thanks,
Ryan

Rabban

Sorceror
More like 84 hours and the entire website... I was lost with the site down. I didn't know what to do with myself!

DaLaw66

Sorceror
Just shows you, can't live without RunUO ... :<

Edit: Oh yea, why exactly was the site down? What migration? Forum version update?

TMSTKSBK said:
Yeah...but I got a lot of work done!

I have to agree with that :D I even started a project where I have made a ton of progress on and works great, also gives me a greater sense of achievement because I managed without the safety net of the Forums, just took a lot of persistance at getting things right :p

Viago

Knight
TMSTKSBK said:
Yeah...but I got a lot of work done!

dude you have no idea! lol.

i got so board i finished a years worth of work.....well cause i bairly sleep so....

well im glad that runuo is back I NEED MY FIX DAMN IT!!! :mad:

lets give Ryan some Speed.!!! :p lol

Phantom

Knight
DaLaw66 said:
Just shows you, can't live without RunUO ... :<

Edit: Oh yea, why exactly was the site down? What migration? Forum version update?

Backup, Forum Merger, Forum Transfer, take your pick :)

Any of the above could take 60+ hours due to the size of the database.

even tho i aint to aquanted with runuo.com in the sence i aint been on it that long i was like a crack head without crack runuo.com is my crack all ppls got a habbit atleast mines runuo hehe​