RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scripts

stakex

Wanderer
Scripts

When this EMU reaches a farther along stage will the scripts ALL be C# or what ever they are? or will it be like UOX where all you have to do to change some features is to change some of the wors? Like for example the UOX program if you wanted to change info about an item it was realy simple and requiered no scripting knowhow. Is this EMU going to be like that?

Delta

Wanderer
I am not an expert but the answer I sure am is NO because with other emu's thier scripting languages and config files lack what RunUO has which is Power because we script in C# a programming language the EMU is made from. We are able to override alot of stuff :)

stakex

Wanderer
hmmmm well i am new to this. I have taken a few comp programing classes in school but never really learned any comp languages.... is there any where i can learn C#?