RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shard Migration (import itens, someone Sphere skills need here)

danielfm86

Sorceror
I dont know if its the right place to post it. I know everybody here like me should hate Sphere emulator too.. lol

But i need to migrate accounts and itens from a Sphere Server, and maybe someone here already have done it once..

Basicaly, i need to get a list of all itens from the char BankBox and create some text file of it.
If i can get just the graphicID and Hue i can import it all on RunUO...
My problem is making this export script on Sphere emulator...

If you have some other idea let me know.
Tkz all

_Epila_

Sorceror
I've been thinking about it a long time ago. I have may ideas of how to do this. As Solteric said, it is not difficult to read the sphere save them load it into RunUO, but there are some very critical details you must be aware of. You can just import the characters or import the entire save.

If you want, I can give you some help, just PM me. I've been working with sphere since 2004 but it can not handle my ideas anymore, so i've started working with RunUO since 2008

danielfm86

Sorceror
I have done it reading the SphereSave Files.

Not hard to implement...
Just find your Account, then Backpack and Bankbox Serial, then find the itens in those containers.
The boring part is write the list of SphereItens to RunUO Type

Thanks All

gunkar

Sorceror
Can you share it more deply? I have. Shard in sphere that would be great if i could transport it to runuo.

danielfm86

Sorceror
I did this script very specific for my shard.
Its not well formated, but it could be usefull for you to have some ideia how to do it.

You will need to create a list of your sphere itens to RunUO equivalent itens (SphereItens.cs).
Make sure your SphereSave is in the correct filePath (SphereImport.cs)
and use "[sphereimport" to open the Gump.

I Hope it can help you.

Attachments

• SphereImport.cs
    76.6 KB · Views: 9
  • SphereImportGump.cs
    6 KB · Views: 7
  • SphereItens.cs
    51.6 KB · Views: 9

Thynro

Wanderer
Has anyone been able to get this running? I'm in the process of re-scripting all of my custom items for runuo. When the time is right... im going to need a script like this to be up and running.