RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smooth Movement

Kamron

Knight
Smooth Movement

There is smooth movement, although the mouse still moves the same with it off. I think the mouse should be changed to work like the normal client (if possible) and put under smooth movement while its off.

I say this because i usually miss when clicking stuff on the krioss client because it is totally different :( Or maybe windows is misinterpretting the krioss client (as it does with other games) about how the mouse should act.

Roma

Wanderer
Smooth movement is nothing about mouse, it's about movement animations of mobiles... And "smooth mouse" is usually a waste of resources, i.e. mouse cursor takes a separate thread with separate priority so if your PC can't handle application and provide decent fps cursor might still be moving as usual, though the main aplication will suffer even much greater fps loss... And requirements of Krrios client are MUCH greater than even of osi 3d-client, so introducing hardware/smooth etc. cursor should not be a priority...