RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.x] Spawn Packs

wieganka

Sorceror
I'm looking for a good spawn pack. I play on Demise, and I see that it has a ton more spawned creatures and resources (like farmable cotton) than is in the 2.5 distro. I've checked out Nerun's distro (and I'm currently using that), but that is still missing a bit as well.

I've done some simple things, like adding doors that were missing (like in New Haven), added some farmable cotton in Moonglow, added black ant infiltrator spawns just north of Britian...changed some of the bogling spawns that seem out of place, etc...but, there's much more to go, and since I don't have an OSI account, it's a bit difficult to get a bulk of these changes in...so I was hoping someone had a better spawner starting point than what I have.

If what I have is what's out there, then so be it though.

Thanks!

Dian

Sorceror
Well, this forum is for people to submit scripts rather than requesting..

But neruns distro is about the only spawn package out there, yeah. Its decent, but will require a lot of editing to suit your needs.

wieganka

Sorceror
Well, this forum is for people to submit scripts rather than requesting..

But neruns distro is about the only spawn package out there, yeah. Its decent, but will require a lot of editing to suit your needs.

Sorry, I guess I got the wrong forum. Thanks for the info though.