RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speech

Ramacide

Sorceror
Speech

None of the NPC's seem to hear my speech. I.E. stay, monsters dont stay. When I say bank to the Banker scripted in the script support he just stands there. Am I missing something that isnt accepting speech blocks?

SickLab

Wanderer
You'r right, and the dev know about. It was not planing to work on Beta 1 anyway.

I heard that a "Banker" NPC is actually working on the DEV version of RunUO.

So it will work on the next Release.

krrios

Administrator
Yeah, the first release did not contain any Speech events. This has been added for the next release. (Along with working Bankers.)

L

Lost User

Ok, question. Does beta 2 support this? I noticed the banker is in but he still doesn't Do anything.

krrios

Administrator
Hmm, bankers should be working in beta2. Are you using a fully patched client with speech.mul?

Kardall

Wanderer
at least up to 3.0.8d (UO Riced) doesn't allow "bank" to open your bank... that narrows down the client field quite a bit...
The single click context sensitive menu works... it is kinda annoying... but anyway...

K

Krazy_zack

at least up to 3.0.8d (UO Riced) doesn't allow "bank" to open your bank... that narrows down the client field quite a bit...
The single click context sensitive menu works... it is kinda annoying... but anyway...

Im patched right up to the latest ver of the client (with uorice ofcourse) and "bank" works for me...