RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

str-to-hp ratio/relation

D

Didji

str-to-hp ratio/relation

hi

i'm messing around with runuo and was wondering if there is a way around the str-to-hp relation/ratio (int-to-mana/dex-to-stam). by this i mean if i want to have 300 hp i have to raise the str to 500 for it to balance out. i might be overlooking something or, the ability to have say 150 str and 300 hp isn't available in the beta 4 version.

in any case, i would like to say that i am very impressed and pleased with runuo as of beta 4 and am very eager for future versions to be completed. great job guys and thanks!

Zippy

Razor Creator
[props you can change MaxHits/Mana/Stam

This'll change your hits without changing your str

D

Didji

thanks for the reply zippy. i noticed the 'hitsmax' under [props but there is no button to alter it, only the 'hits' can be altered but it does not go past the allowance in ratio to str. i tried using [set hitsmax and it tells me that it is read only.

also, how do i shut down the server? sounds stupid i know.

thanks