RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestions for Beta 1

Xero

Sorceror
Suggestions for Beta 1

i'm not sure if you have updated the script, but on the test center that was up around monday, if you had 10k Fame and 10k Karma (Glorious Lord) or any Lord title, it will show it on your paperdoll. but if you were to click yourself once (as to show player name) it would only show the original name instead of (Lord *Name*). I suggested that to ryan while on test center and he said that was a good point. Another question i have is the "Title" . If you wish to set a player title , other than their profession title (such as "Leader of All'' or something to that effect, it would put it in your paperdoll, no problem. But when you click your player once to view their name , it would say *name* *title* ... ie. Xero Leader of All .. that might be a little thing that could be fixed...

For a GM Tool, you could use AXIS, which is currently configured and works with all versions of SphereServer. All you would have to do is open the Load Scripts (ie. SphereItemb.scp) and just customize it to fit your needs... So you could have it set up to have a Name for something (as you set it to say) and the code that it takes to add it... just a little bit of info you might want to look in to...

Zippy

Razor Creator
Well for that matter... we could use accomplice ( http://www.weazy.net/Accomplice/ )....

It's 100% scriptable and made to be that way :-P

Also has a few features you're not likely to find with other gm tools ( unless they took them from the Open Source when i wasn't looking :-P )

Xero

Sorceror
right.. i've been hearing a lot about Accomplice... and how it's easily scriptable... i was just making a suggestion!! that's all .. lol..