RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T2A style moongates

RayOfAsh

Wanderer
How do I change the world save time?

----------------------
SOLVED
I've removed access to all the worlds except Felucca, and I've fixed the player spawn so you spawn in Felucca in front of the inn. Now all I need to do is get the old-style moongates (with the moon phases) and I would be happy.

I've searched the forum and read about a script somebody had made for this, but couldn't find any more information other then it exists. Where can I find it?

Edit: Found it: http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-release-archive/70004-2-0-old-style-moongates.html
SOLVED
----------------------
SOLVED
Guess I'll ask another question. Admin commands aren't working on my admin characters, what's the problem? Do I need an admin tool like Pandoras Box to get them to work?
SOLVED
----------------------
SOLVED
And how do I change the world save time?
SOLVED
----------------------

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN COMPLETELY SOLVED NO THANKS TO YOU GUYS!

Wow, I spent half the day yesterday writing this code myself, but it's not quite as compatible with the other maps as this script seems to be.

It's amazing how much code is hidden away in these forums.

Thanks.

Dian

Sorceror
Id say you were able to search somehow.. how else could you dig up a thread 7 years old??

The way I got to this thread WAS via Google and the search term I used was "classic" moongates. :)

Can anyone point me to a link that works please?

Thanks

David

m309

Squire
See my post, #5. It's literally the 1st entry that pops up if you copy/paste that into google.