RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

to much data pending problem...

hi,

i find out, that this problem only exists, if logged on from another computer. i tested it. if i use an rdv to the server, start on the server an uo client (the same client that i use at home) .... than i didnt get a cl with the errormessage on serverscreen (to much data pending.disconnet) ... if i logged with same client at home with my private computer, than i get an cl .... at the same location.

the problem exists only for outgoing tcp/ip connection, not for local 127.0.0.1.

have anybody an idea, to resolve the roblem?

TY!

Döschl

Safera

Page
The only time I have seen this error is when I'm world-building and there are too many unfrozen items in the area where you are. You can fix this by going to an area outside of this "crowded" region and [freeze the map. Once the items are all frozen to the statics files, it will make the "too much data pending" error go away.

hi,
thnxs for your response. i woudnt make a custom map for players to download this :)

and the problem exists in ateas/houses created from players ... with much deko.

i read a lot of threads. is it possible, to make a change in NetState.cs and/or in sendqueue.cs to fix the problem?

Help pls :)

Greetings
Döschl

Soteric

Knight
You can try to increase PendingCap in Server/Network/SendQueue.cs
Code:
private const int PendingCap = 96 * 1024;

k, ty! and what would you say? i dont know the relation between the numbers :) sry.

but i guess, that the problem is a problem of the sever not uo server! i connected from the server (provider) to my client (runuoserver). there arent probs at this areas.
i mean, that the network on win2008server has a problem.

client (home and all other players) to (provider and runuo)server = too much data pending

but Server(provider and uovlient) to my own Computer(with an instance of a copy from runuo) = all fine!!!!

Döschl